ICD Asia Pacific is a team of Australian engineers, designers, and project managers providing services to the oil and gas, chemical, power, and mining services sectors. ICD is proud of its high-calibre team which enables the company to provide the world-class engineering services of a larger firm, while still retaining the customer focus of a smaller private business.
ICD specialises in Brownfields engineering, niche Greenfield projects, and provides professional consulting services in four critical areas:
- Asset Compliance
- Asset Integrity
- Production Optimisation
ICD is committed to providing world-class engineering and design services whilst meeting the business objectives of our clients on every project no matter how large or small.
Key Market Sectors:
- Downstream Hydrocarbons and Chemicals
- Upstream Oil and Gas (Facilities and Pipelines)
- Mining Services
- Australian based company
- Proud member of the Broadspectrum Group
- Offices in Sydney (Head Office), Geelong, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth.
- Approximately 300 employees.
|Front End Loading||Project Execution||Operation|