ICD Asia Pacific is a team of Australian engineers, designers, and project managers providing services to select clients in the oil and gas, hydrocarbons, chemicals, and power markets. ICD is proud of its high-calibre team which enables the company to provide the world-class engineering services of a larger firm, while still retaining the customer focus of a smaller private business.
ICD specialises in Brownfields engineering, niche Greenfield projects, and provides professional consulting services to optimise the operation and maintenance of our clients existing assets.
ICD is committed to providing world-class engineering and design services whilst meeting the business objectives of our clients on every project no matter how large or small.
Key Market Sectors:
- Downstream Hydrocarbons and Chemicals
- Upstream Oil and Gas (Facilities and Pipelines)
- Mining Services
- Australian based company
- Proud member of the Transfield Services Group
- Offices in Sydney (Head Office), Geelong, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth.
- Approximately 300 employees.
|Front End Loading||Project Execution||Operation|